Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to let everyone know that I had the best car buying experience at Maxie Price Chevrolet - Corvette World. Thanks to Mr. Rick Daniel and his fabulous team.

I live in the SF Bay area and was ready to buy an '02 Z06 before Christmas. I walked into a local Chevy dealer and bought one. However, due to the law of supply and demand here in the West Coast, I could not get one delivered unless I paid $10k over MSRP. Well, I paid $2k over and I still couldn't get one in, so I gave up and cancelled the contract. I decided to get in touch with Rick. Sure enough, a year end sale was in progress, $1k below MSRP and Z06's were in stock or were in transit. In addition, on 1/4/02, Rick told me that I would save an additional $2002 cash rebate recently put out by GM. The surprise news made my day!

To make a long story short, I ended up flying to Atlanta and taking delivery of my new Z06 and drove it back to SF,CA. Maxie Price took care of me from the beginning to the end - a white stretched limo picked me up from the airport to Loganville, GA. We arrived into town with perfect timing, just in time to miss the big snow storm in Atlanta and Rick made sure that I would have a smooth delivery. So, my hats of to Rick and his team.

Lastly, congrats to Rick Daniel for the Top Salesman Award at Maxie Price Chevrolet - Corvette World.

:cheers:

Photos from z06175mph

http://photos.yahoo.com/z06175mph

Attachments

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Super Duper! Glad everything worked out for ya - saved a LOT of $$$$$$ :D Rick takes care of his customers :)

Drive in great health :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congradulation z06175mph

I live in San Jose and I too purchased a Z06 from Rick last fall. I didn't get the rebate, but I did get 0% down, 0% for 3 years.

Al

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'll agree with you 100%.Bottom line Rick Rules! I'm enjoying my Z more than I ever have and Rick Made sure I would! P.S. Where is my Shirt? LOL.:lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
I did not buy or order my 99 from Rick but when I had questions about the 2003 Corvettes he personally called me and answered all my questions.

Next Corvette order goes thru Rick!!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
mine too will be from rick.i had a terrible experience from o'donnel chevrolet in south cali....my next 1 will be from rick!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
zora - Seeing you already have an '02, work on Rick for an '03 ! Then consider NCM delivery !!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Really nice to hear success stories like this once in awhile. With so much dealer and vendor bashing going on, its nice to see there ARE some good guys left out there.

Congratulations to you both! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts