Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a 90-92 mm by wire throttle body to match with a FAST 92 mm intake for a 2004 c5 Z06? I bought the TB and manifold from FAST for my specific car and they sent a cable operated TB which of course won't work. Thanks

·
21,303 Posts
does anyone know of a 90-92 mm by wire throttle body to match with a FAST 92 mm intake for a 2004 c5 Z06? I bought the TB and manifold from FAST for my specific car and they sent a cable operated TB which of course won't work. Thanks
Google Nick Williams Performance. They use to be the all the rage back in the day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why not just pick up a silver blade LS2 throttle body? They make a conversion harness that will make it plug and play...just make sure the TB is silver blade LS2, not LS3.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would like to suggest you [email protected] for throttle body

Standard Throttle Position Sensor. Therefore all implied warranties that may apply to your part are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Each warranty gives you specific rights.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't forget the learning procedure for the idle rpm while changing TB and of course you should adjust the position pedal sensor of the throttle body to be zero for not making the car stalling or higher rpm at idle. N.B. don't play with the butterfly blade or if you want to remove carbon from the old one just with your finger smoothly clean them without spraying too much TB spray cleanser left & right edges pay attention also on the smallest tiny sensors inside the TB tube.
I think he is right about the LS2 or LS7 243 casting wide TB drived by electric wire they would match 90-92mm if you couldn't find anything else for your engine support.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts