Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to get an old toy, so I am not doing the Tiger Shark kit. I bought a fiberglass and urethane rear fascia since the glass one came up for sale and I liked the idea of a stiff rear end :p rather than our normal Mr. Fantastic rears.

I just looked at that lame site that used to sell these and it sounds like production is stopping... (I bought mine direct from Wheel 2 Wheel).

Local sale would be nice, but would ship. Have most boxes.

Tiger Shark Rear End (urethane) - $700
Tiger Shark Fiberglass Rear End (early version) - $1200
Tiger Shark Urethane Front - $800
Tiger Shark Front Chin Spoiler - $400
Halltech Stinger Hood (Carbon Fiber) in box- $1800

Maybe for sale, currently on my car:
Corsa Touring Tiger Shark Exhaust, few thousand miles on it - $600
LG Pro with CATS - $1200.

All parts unpainted. Pics are in my gallery http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/sho...1e14fa38e650afd

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heres a TTT for ya. Wow, I cant even get the W2W site up.
What lead you to think W2W isnt selling them anymore?
Should make it worth more later.
Jon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Put me first in line for the headers. I would prefer just the header setup, but if nothing else I can most likely buy the whole setup and sell the cats. Anyone want the cats.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
LS6 Enthusiast said:
Put me first in line for the headers. I would prefer just the header setup, but if nothing else I can most likely buy the whole setup and sell the cats. Anyone want the cats.
Depending on the size of the cats (I need 3") I would be interested in purchasing them.

Thanks, Perry

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Xceler8 said:
Heres a TTT for ya. Wow, I cant even get the W2W site up.
What lead you to think W2W isnt selling them anymore?
Should make it worth more later.
Jon
On tigersharkcorvette.com they mention production has stopped or is slow...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just so everyone knows, I spoke with Jim the COO of TecStar today and all is good they have tons of kits in stock and they are not stopping production.
Jon

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I stand corrected. Did you get the site up? :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nope...I dont get that but maybe they have server problems. I know Keith at Tiger Shark is selling his domain and business.

Here is my website http://www.cardomain.com/id/kandycorvette
I have the Tiger Shark front and rear. Maybe it will inspire someone to buy your setup. Its AMAZING looking and really worth the money. Timmy has a great price on it.
Jon

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:D
Xceler8 said:
Nope...I dont get that but maybe they have server problems. I know Keith at Tiger Shark is selling his domain and business.

I have the Tiger Shark front and rear. Maybe it will inspire someone to buy your setup. Its AMAZING looking and really worth the money. Timmy has a great price on it.
Jon
It's TIMMAYZ or TIMMAY as in South Park. Get it right... :flaming: :D I am still on the fence about selling all of it, especially the fiberglass rear.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Xceler8 said:

Jon
Looks similar to one of the vettes a guy at Startech had done when I picked up my kit. I got a quick tour of the shop. There was some classified stuff in there under covers. Funny, I drove my 03 Silverado to pickup the kit and they said "oh we designed that truck". :cool:

·
Registered
98 Posts
LS6 Enthusiast said:
PM sent
If you buy the header setup i will buy the catback. Let me know.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BQuicksilver said:
How much is the hood directly from Halltech?
$2000 plus crate ($125 I think) plus freight shipping.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I never understood why Jim Hall stopped making that stinger hood. IMHO it's head and shoulders above anything else on the market looks wise.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Timmayz, if you do decide to sell, I'll take the Halltech CF Stinger hood off you. I live just up the road in Gaithersburg.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey Timmay!

I PM'ed you a day or so ago, plus used the forum to email you regarding your items for sale. I see you've posted in your thread a couple of times since then.

If you've decided not to sell, or have sold the item in question, or don't want to sell it to me (etc., etc.) just give me a heads up so I can mentally mark is as "gone" - I really appreciate it thanks! :cheers:

DT

·
Registered
55 Posts
Whats the difference between these, does one fit better than the other?

Tiger Shark Rear End (urethane) - $700
Tiger Shark Fiberglass Rear End (early version) - $1200

1 - 20 of 26 Posts