Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide between these two rear fascia designs, and would appreciate some high-res pictures of Corvettes with either of these. I want to play around with Photochop with different color combos, but All searches have led to unsuitable pictures. Thanks, Dave.
[email protected]

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Tigershark gets my vote :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Dave,

Both of them look great, and i have seen both in real life. The tigershark rear fascia is certainly one of the best out there but you have to realize that once you do it you will more than likely end up with the front and hood changed becuase the looks are so radical(in comparison to the stock) that will become a must. The specter werkes in my opinion is the best aftermarket rear fascia avaible IF you dont want to radically change the way your car looks. Please post up the pictures of the photoshops when ur done and good luck!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tips, and Leslie, I looked at those pics @Vette Essentials, and they're too low resolution for me to use. In fact, on the yellow car the perspective is skewed, and the fascia looks MASSIVE. At least I think so. Saw a Tigershark on a white Z, and thought it was pretty cool, but still leaning toward the Spectre. Hassan might be right, it'd force me into more body mods, and I don't want to go over the top.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts