Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess its time to start a thread for those who want to bring some "odds and ends" to the 4th Annual Five-O-Joe Mod Party Sponsored by East Coast Supercharging on Saturady, May 21st.

Plenty of burgers, hot dogs and of course, barbecue beef on the stick will be there for all to share. Drinks (non-alcoholic...sorry, laibility issues for sure there) will also be supplied. I am asking for volunteers for things like cole slaw, potato salad, chips, pretzels and desserts (cookies and non-messy cakes). We are looking at about 35-40 attendees, so we can have duplicates on certain items, since I don't expect anyone person to supply for all who'll attend.

Look forward to seeing you all there! :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Don - I'll bring the bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. If we drive this year anything like we did last year, they will still be hot when I get there :lol:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dr.Ron said:
I can bring Apple pie..I love Apple Pie...How's about I bring 2? If not, tell me what & how much Don...My wife usually shops for get togethers...
Ron

What...no Lox for the bagels, Ron? :D Seriously, you are down for a couple of apple pies. Thanks. :thumb:

Don

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I have some portion packs of chips with multiple small bags of different types that I will bring.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dr.Ron said:
Hope some is DIET....
What time is this shin-dig kicking off Sat.?
Ron
Ron,

I'm arriving early, but that's because of the food. :D I'm not sure, but most people started showing up around 11:00 am last year. :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
419 Posts
Mr. Benson, sir.. No alcohol? What kind of bar-b-q will this be without beer? ;) Im not sure I can go a full day without a drink, its going to be tough..

Since I can't bring a 24 pack of Stella what else is there?

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TheAngryTiTTy said:
Mr. Benson, sir.. No alcohol? What kind of bar-b-q will this be without beer? ;) Im not sure I can go a full day without a drink, its going to be tough..

Since I can't bring a 24 pack of Stella what else is there?
John,

How about a cheesecake? That would be a great substitute for ther Stella. ;) :D

Don

·
Registered
419 Posts
:lol: no stella = Belgian beer, i think its classified as a lager...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts