Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a red x or no pics on member rides, get something in there! We're gonna clean em out Friday!

If you need help or a pic hosted, let myself or a moderator know and we'll get you fixed up!

Thanks,

JC

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I sent my pic to a moderator, I was issued a new password and I still got a "Error Query" message.

I couldn't get it to work, so I gave up.

-Jeff

·
Registered
764 Posts
JC,

I misunderstood your thread "Time to Clean up Member Rides Again". I thought maybe you were offering to do car washes! :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David, shoot me a PM or email......

Jeff, I just logged in to your account with the new password, works fine. Let me know if you need the info.

Fanatical, sorry, no car wash :)

02, you might be one of the early members affected by the bug we had........what name did you sign up under and I'll fix it.......

JC

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
N4C5S said:
If you have a red x or no pics on member rides, get something in there! We're gonna clean em out Friday!

If you need help or a pic hosted, let myself or a moderator know and we'll get you fixed up!

Thanks,

JC
JC-
Why has my signature picture all of a sudden vanish to now only a "red x"?? Do I need to reduce it or what?
Thanks!!
Zman

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Re: Re: Time to clean up Member Rides again!

zman said:
JC-
Why has my signature picture all of a sudden vanish to now only a "red x"?? Do I need to reduce it or what?
Thanks!!
Zman
It is B-A-C-K!!!!!
Thanks!
Zman
:cheers:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Is there some place on the site that tells how to post a picture in that area? I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like it is not easy to do without a moderator. Do we just send our pics to you and you put them on for us? Explain please!

·
Registered
332 Posts
IMA Z06
Thanks for the response. I will try it this week-end. :z:
Blue Lady

1 - 12 of 12 Posts