Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Gonna get a new set from Tirerack over there are ya?

<-------------------------------

Sorry, selfless site promotion :) I don't think there is a suitable non-flammable replacement.....it's like 30 bucks isnt it Frank?

JC

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
N4C5S,

Its going to take 7 to 8 days for Tirerack to get a replacement out West. In Reno they wanted $501, in Concord, CA they wanted $435 and Tirerack is shipping one for $314.
I want to take the car to the ALMS at Laguna Seca and it was not looking good until Z11409 told me he had a brand new tire would overnight it to me. Had I not been a C5R member and active on 3 boards I would of never of had the tire in time. Tirerack is shipping the replacement to him, so its a win win for everyone.

------------------
Frank,

Thank you I ordered it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anybody want to get rid of their pump pack? Pump pack meaning, the cool box with the pump, sealant, etc. I want one for my ZR-1 since I don't have a spare for it.

I guess I could just snag it out of the Z06, but would rather have one for it.

Thanks,
Darin

·
Registered
173 Posts
Local dealer here in Spring,Tx did not even know what I wanted when I purchased a refill 6 weeks ago and I even supplied the part number he could not seem to find and they charged me $$58.00 for it and had to order for me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FYI,

I ordered two kits just to see what the difference in price would be.

---------------------
GMPartsDirect
----------------------
Thank you for ordering with GMPartsDirect
Category: Vehicle Care
GM Part #: 9593932
Description: SEALER KIT
TOTAL WITH TAXES: $38.30

-----------------------------
Fichtner Chevrolet
-----------------------
Message from Robert Wendorff:
Thanks for another order Ray, we have shipped and charged your visa 38.60 parts and s&h and ins. Have a great week! Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts