Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To All New Members Of This Great Forum!!! OR Any One Looking For A Z06!!

Most if not all of the members of this Great Forum that have been around a while know me well. But for those that have joined in the last few weeks, and their have been a few hundred it would seem, please allow me to introduce my self. My name is Rick Daniel. I was the first dealer to support this Forum and have had great success here with the best buch of Z06 owners and hopefull owners anywhere. I repersent one of the largest Corvette Dealers in the Country, with one of the largest Z06 allocations in country as well (over 150 allocated to us this year). I can offer one of the fastest delv. times anywhere, as little as 6 weeks from date of order. I can place your order TODAY with no waiting and have a TPW for you in 1 week to 10 days. I have taken orders from over 25 Forum members and you can feel free to talk to any of them about my customer service, knowledge of Z06s, speed of delv. and professionalism. I would love to talk to you as well about your Z06 order. Please feel free to contact me by email or by phone @770-466-7000. All Forum members are always sold at BELOW MSRP. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts