1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
safe trip!....

obey all speed limits.....in 1st gear :rofl:

no beer until after breakfast....

and send plenty of pics back to those of us who can't be there this year!

and may a good time be had by all!!

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
21,356 Posts
Thanks. I don't know about the "No beer until after breakfast" thing. Last year Casey and I stayed up until 3am drinking beer and shooting the chit. So beer was the breakfast! :lol:

Don't worry, there will be a ton of photos being posted as the fest progresses! :guiness:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
jub jub said:
Thanks. I don't know about the "No beer until after breakfast" thing. Last year Casey and I stayed up until 3am drinking beer and shooting the chit. So beer was the breakfast! :lol:

Don't worry, there will be a ton of photos being posted as the fest progresses! :guiness:

:lol: I plan on doing that again this year. I'm bringing the laptop and plan on posting plenty of pics and video as the week goes on. Sorry you can't make it...gonna be a good time :jammin:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Wish you could make it. If you have never been, it is like NO other corvette show/gtg. Everyone is freakin' AWESOME!!! Except for Ivo......he is.....well.......I just can't say.:lol:

-Tony

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last year was my 1st Fest, and it was, indeed, a great time :yeadog: ......hope to return again next year! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
T-minus 8 hours til departure, this is gonna be Grrrrreeeeaaaaaatttttt...

Mark

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
DWS said:
safe trip!....

obey all speed limits.....in 1st gear :rofl:

no beer until after breakfast....

and send plenty of pics back to those of us who can't be there this year!

and may a good time be had by all!!

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:
One Cannon EOS XT Rebel Digital SLR, two telephoto lenses, one 8-55 mm lens, filters, one tripod, 4.5 GB of HS storage media, SpeedLight 850 strobe, and tons of rechargable battey packs...I'm ready.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Si! Jes! Muy Bueno! Where's the boat?

Me 2 laptop bring must I! Pictures take many I will!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the most embarrassing and/or incriminating pics will be awaited with great anticipation.......they always have a way of returning at the most appropriate times :rofl:

:z:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Sorry ...DWS to hear you're not going to be able to make it this year ! Golffox and I enjoyed meeting up with you and your wife and caravanning the rest of the way to the fest ! George said he wasn't towing in till the 20th and we are leaving on the 19th ! I could've had fun chasing NOMercy1 down the road to the Fest :yeadog: But I guess I can still chase him home :D

Rob :zboobie:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:cheers: that was fun, Rob......if it happened this year, with the rides that you and George currently have, I would see you guys get smaller and smaller in front of me :yeadog:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts