Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, Ok, Please dont " flame " me to hard. My schedule changes like the weather. Would like to know the latest anyone has booked a room within 1000 miles of Bowling Green during fest. Trying to convince " HIM " to go will probably be just as impossible. :bang:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
21,394 Posts
Last year I drove up to the Fest on Friday and left on Saturday. No reservations, no nuthin and got a room at the Hampton! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,289 Posts
Dawn Z said:
Ok, Ok, Please dont " flame " me to hard. My schedule changes like the weather. Would like to know the latest anyone has booked a room within 1000 miles of Bowling Green during fest. Trying to convince " HIM " to go will probably be just as impossible. :bang:
You should have no problems. There are only around 210 Z06 nuts pre-registered so far, and there are a lot more hotel rooms then this in BG. We had more people then this years ago at the Buick GS Nationals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PerforminNorman said:
I think you'll find a room. Lots of people did it late last year. I have room available. LOL J/K.
Oh that is so sweet of you Norman. I assume your referring to a " seperate " room with a Queen size bed and silk sheets. I also prefer Filet Mignon, Maine Lobster, and "Fine " Champagne... Your " Not in Kansas " anymore Norman ! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
Dawn Z said:
Ok, Ok, Please dont " flame " me to hard. My schedule changes like the weather. Would like to know the latest anyone has booked a room within 1000 miles of Bowling Green during fest. Trying to convince " HIM " to go will probably be just as impossible. :bang:
Are you bringing Captain Chaos to the fest? :pp:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
Dawn Z said:
Oh that is so sweet of you Norman. I assume your referring to a " seperate " room with a Queen size bed and silk sheets. I also prefer Filet Mignon, Maine Lobster, and "Fine " Champagne... Your " Not in Kansas " anymore Norman ! ;)
hey Dawn-I think PerforminNorman may just be your man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
Hotels

Dawn Z said:
Ok, Ok, Please dont " flame " me to hard. My schedule changes like the weather. Would like to know the latest anyone has booked a room within 1000 miles of Bowling Green during fest. Trying to convince " HIM " to go will probably be just as impossible. :bang:
The Country Hearth Inn adjacent NCM has several roomsw left becuase I asked when I confoirmed my reservations this am.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blkZ06 said:
hey Dawn-I think PerforminNorman may just be your man!
Leslie, Not to sure about that. He mentioned , Hamburgers, a flannel covered cot , and Kool Aid... But i must admit he did offer me a 2% discount on my insurance policy :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
Dawn Z said:
Leslie, Not to sure about that. He mentioned , Hamburgers, a flannel covered cot , and Kool Aid... But i must admit he did offer me a 2% discount on my insurance policy :rofl:
girl GO FOR IT:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
You should have no trouble finding a room in BG for the Fest.

Go to www.visitbgky.com or call the Visitor's Bureau at 800-326-7465 for info.

Hampton Inn is 270-842-4100. Baymont right next door is 270-843-3200.

Hope this helps! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
Dawn Z said:
Oh that is so sweet of you Norman. I assume your referring to a " seperate " room with a Queen size bed and silk sheets. I also prefer Filet Mignon, Maine Lobster, and "Fine " Champagne... Your " Not in Kansas " anymore Norman ! ;)

ain't you jealous of our NY girls norman? There's no such thing as a cheap date....well I did date this vegetarian.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
undertaker said:
ain't you jealous of our NY girls norman? There's no such thing as a cheap date....well I did date this vegetarian.....
Actually Undertaker that menu is the " usual " barbecue where i live ! Thanks folks for all your replies. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
Glad ot hear there should be no issues finding a room at a late date. Like Dawn Z, my schedule changes like the weather as well so if I am able to make it, it'll be a last miinute thing.
Another question someone might be able to help a brother out with: Since my ability or lack thereof to get to the Fest this year is last minute, am I still going to be able to register at the door so to speak to get in on some of the tours and road trips?

Thanks in advance
Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Just got back today from BG and stayed at the Baymont for the week. It has been completely remodeled and was really nice. And they serve breakfast and have free internet. Highly reccommended.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,352 Posts
Yes, you can register at the event whenever you get there. The NCM will take care of you...

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
JtownZ06 said:
Just got back today from BG and stayed at the Baymont for the week. It has been completely remodeled and was really nice. And they serve breakfast and have free internet. Highly reccommended.

now why didnt you get in touch with us we could have come and joined you for dinner or something we are only an hour away
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top