Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hop over and take a look at our new sister site, still under construction.

The main question is whether to port all users over to the C6 forum over there....or just let those that are interested register over there.....

First 10 votes wins....

http://www.vettec6.com click spyshots for a subpage example.....

JC

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Port them all, and keep all profiles,,,,,,,,,,,,,

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
JC, let those interested make the effort to re-register. Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

2001 Z06 SPEEDWAY WHITE/MODIFIED RED INTERIOR-Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I like the colors. They are way cool....

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
chris

·
Registered
165 Posts
JC, I agree with FUBU. If they make the effort to register, they will also probably be an active forum member. JMHO. Also, a great layout!

Regarding my opinion, what the h&$$ do I know,anyway? I can't sleep at night. Only 58 more hours til NCM delivery. This is killing me!

Regards,
Ken-

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like majority will be not to port.

Since I can't just move certain ones over (easily) I guess we have to re-register....

Ah, what the hell, its only once /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
631 Posts
None of the registration or forum links are working - so we'll get over there when you are up and running. Oh well, one more site to go to......

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
My vote is to let them register....not everyone is updating to a C6. Just my two pennies.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
JC,

I think I would probably stay put here or mostly reside in a Z06 section of the new site if you kill this one. The reason I don't go anywhere else is I don't have to sort out what really applies to my Vette here. I go elsewhere only if we are thin on something that would be generic to C-5's or I need to cross validate info. Do you think there will be enough Z's built eventually and sponsors around to maintain a separate site indefinitely? How are the ZR-1 specialty sites faring? Hey, I like it here and you (and the other pit crew are doing a great job) but only you can judge the workload and workflow of another forum.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Z06Vette.com is not going anywhere!! We're in for the long haul.

Bill, everything will be fine. The new site is redesigned not only in looks, but also from a backend standpoint, ie the way the site is actually built. This has reduced the workload for me by 60-70%! I can't say the same for Frank though /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif And the site became portable, hence the reason VetteC6.com went together so fast.

The reason you like it here is becuase its all pertanent to YOUR car, its the same reason we chose to create VetteC6, if you have a C6, then you don't have to wade through a bunch of crap. Same here.

Don't worry about us spreading thin, we will be taking on additional help for the new site. I own a Z06, so you know where most of my time will be spent /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But wouldn't it be nice to have a place to go if you get a C6? Or have questions? Would it not be even nicer if you already know exactly how the site works? You know exactly where to find things? Well, now you'll have it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks Bill.

JC

1 - 20 of 25 Posts