Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen to many posts from people that said they sent us an e-mail but didn't receive a reply so I had to take a look into this today. We have multiple e-mail filters set up to get rid of spam. Some stopped spam on the server while another takes care of mail that is downloaded. It looks like the server filter was grabbing some of the good stuff so I disabled all of them. I guess you can say "let the spam begin!". There now isn't anything that will stop all e-mail from being downloaded. I guess looking through everything manually is the best way to go. Now only human error can be blamed if an e-mail is overlooked. We try to answer all e-mail within 24 hours during the week (some are answered within hours). If a customer takes the time to write a company should take more time to reply.

Sorry for any inconvience and waste of time that this e-mail problem might have caused you.

Have a good day,
Tom

ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-508-636-0770 in MA)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS CAN BE SEEN ON - OUR WEBSITE

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I sent an email a few days ago... no reply yet...

I have a 2003 Z06, stock except vararam(if this matter)

Im looking into the Kooks Race headers 1-3/4"

and an x-pipe offroad no cats I believe 3" into 2.5" or
maybe with High flow cats, still thinking, any opinions?

Tom, you can email me at [email protected]

Thanx for the great deal on the vararam and I hope to do more business with you especially on this Kooks GP :yeadog:

Luis

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Tom,
You should have options on your spam filtering. One option should allow you to have all potential spam moved into a separate folder in your mail system and not be deleted but held there for your review.

If you could set it up like that, you could then review the "spam" for good emails and adjust your filters till you get the "optimal" setting.

Good luck! And I applaud your efforts for customer satisfaction, even at the added burden of going through the extra junk mail.

chris

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I have emailed tbyrne a couple times in the last week or two and got replies within a couple days. No problems.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a spam filter for mail that is downloaded. That one learns what is good and what isn't. Mail that it things is spam is sent to a seperate folder that we scan a few times each day. The one that was giving us a problem was on the server. It would check mail before it was downloaded.

We might have a Corsa exhaust special coming up soon.

·
Registered
882 Posts
benenati379 said:
That's why a phone call is the best way to go! Why don't people like to talk to people anymore? :lol:
Well at work, it is far easier to look busy shopping online than making calls and confirming that your personally busy. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.