Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot which thread this was but if you look there IS sorting on the memberlist but the problem is that people use different verbiage.

IE, Chicago, IL, Windy City. If the names were consistient, it would work, but alas....

As for sort on the registry, I will investigate that possibility however we have the same problem there....Best I could do would be to sort on Name...

JC

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yeah, that was me...

I noticed the sorting option on the Members section and think that works for me. Yeah, I also noticed the verbiage on the location but it's better than nothing short of reorganizing the user profile section to use fixed drop down options for the state for uniformity.

Sorting in the registry section would be good too. I know you're doing a lot of work and appreciate the job your doing.

Glad to see the page 800x600 friendly... very clean looking.

Don
QSZ06

On 2001-08-03 20:17, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
I forgot which thread this was but if you look there IS sorting on the memberlist but the problem is that people use different verbiage.

IE, Chicago, IL, Windy City. If the names were consistient, it would work, but alas....

As for sort on the registry, I will investigate that possibility however we have the same problem there....Best I could do would be to sort on Name...

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We try. I'll try some sorting options but it may be quite some time as my list of stuff gets bigger every day /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks!

JC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts