Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My prayers go out to those in NY and my friends at the Pentagon where I was stationed while I was in the Army.

This is unbelievable a complete breakdown in airport security and airspace restriction :(

Joe

·
Registered
105 Posts
Today is the second PEARL HARBOR. We MUST never forget this day and go after the terrorist who are responsible for this deadly act.

OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE VICTIMS AND THOSE WHO LOST LOVED ONES IN NYC AND WASHINGTON DC.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES

WE MUST NEVER FORGET THIS DAY

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sometimes words cannot express waht we feel. This is one of those times. God Bless America and I pray that all those called home to the Lord are in a far, far better place than this.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Guys, I've been here, but I am not into our beloved Z06's today. Been glued to the TV. This shows, noone is safe. I am in tears and sick at my stomach.!!

God bless those poor inocent sole!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Simply Unbelievable. May God help our president. HarleyB

·
Registered
603 Posts
God bless America--we will persevere...

·
Registered
991 Posts
Early this morning my plan was to continue painting the inside of my very nice garage in preperation for our new EB Z. As the early morning broke, the news of the events in New York and DC have made the painting seem not important. The fact that we here in this country can have a very nice garage and can order such a car as the Z06 is all of a sudden jolted. I find myself thinking that I take what we have for granted all to often. This family is not at the top of anything but we still have so much. We look at other countrys and what the citizens have and take our "wealth" for granted.
This country needs now to all pull togeather and show each person that we know we are in pain and will get through this horrable ordeal. No mater what political feeling we have we must stick togeather as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
God bless each and every one on this forum, and
the President and our leaders that we have the privilege of electing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Today the world changed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, their families, all Americans and in fact all citizens in democracies around the world.

To our American friends, we here in Canada are equally as stunned and horrified. Its not much but many of us have offered our homes to stranded travellers because there are no more hotel rooms in toronto. Business has basically shut down here as well.

We can only take solace in the fact that the bastards that did this will pay big time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i spent the morning watching thick black smoke coming from the pentagon. i feel so sick right now.

from I395 and you can see in clear view all the damage.

48 hours ago i was on wall street, and now those twin towers are gone.

i will never forget this day. craig

J

·
0 Posts
To think of all the innocent people..to think of all those who put forth the effort to save them.

And to the friends and families of all of them..

Terrible.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Surreal

I think this is much more serious than we know. I hate to sound so politically incorrect, but some "group" has to pay. I hope the country doesn't fragment into the typical it's Clinton's fault or Bush's fault or the CIA's fault.

We need to stick together and make sure those that perpetrated this cowardly attack get what's coming to them.

You can't kill thousands of our fellow citizens without the might of our ENTIRE country making you pay.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Dear Heavenly Father Please give strength to our President our Goverment and the people of this great Nation to cope with this most tragic day. Regardless of the actions that our Goverment takes on these most heinous of people, we can take comfort in knowing that they will stand before your judgment and be cast into eternal damnation. Amen

·
Registered
61 Posts
As I said in another thread, the world as we have known it is gone. This day is going to change the way we live forever.

On another note, the head legal council for my company was suppose to be on that AA Boston/LA flight. He was tired and decided to take the evening flight instead. I'm sure he will never be the same either.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The government needs to show its will and power and has to capture these COWARDS and punish them accordingly.

Think of all of the kids that have been left without parents, how many parens have lost their kids, how many family's have lost loved one's............COWARDS, that's all I can say................

My condolences to those that lost loved ones and those that were lost. :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
I dont know guys, im serioiusly thinking about selling my corvette getting out of the computer market and joining the armed forces. I hope this isnt the beginning of something much worse....

Peace to all the victims.

·
Registered
993 Posts
pray for them!

i was very close to the sight i work 20 blocks away and left the city early to day still in schock like a dream pray for the people that were killed or injured new york firefighters unreal theway they charge into that building some never to return god bless to angry to go on ,onemore thing seeing these new yorkers come together was nice. kiss your loved ones twice tonight and think how lucky we are goodnight everyone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts