Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where to put this, but one of our forum members, and a close personal friend, Tom Easterday, has been hospitalized.

The only information I could get from his ex-wife, is that Tom went in for emergency surgury in Northern CA, on September 3rd.

He is being released soon and will be traveling back to So. CA with his daughter driving.

I'll post more information as I recieve it, but our prayers are with Tom. Known to the forum as TOME.

Jim Hall

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks Jim!! Hopefully Tom is OK. He's been around for quite some time and an all around good guy. I believe he posts as "TomE" here and "tome" over at CF. Best wishes to him and his family. :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tom E is really one of the good guys. I hope all goes well for him. He certainly deserves a quick recovery!!!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Get well soon Tom.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Tom is one a the first to register his Z06 on the page I write for the C5Registry The FRC5S.
Hope all is well Tom.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am frustrated and feel helpless not to be able to find out what's happening. When I found out on his voicemail that he was in the hospital, I called.

His daughter, Kelly, should be calling today, so I'll have more details at that time.

Jim

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I saw this post on the other Forum and my reply there goes for here as well. May the Lord comfort him and his family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts