Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back from Tom Jumper Chevy in Atlanta and they did a great job on my roof spot. On top of fixing the roof they replaced the molding and antenna that Maxie Price screwed-up. And on top of that they offered me more for my car on trade than Maxie Price even though none of this paint crap had anything to do with them. Just goes to show there are dealers out their that provide service after the sale. Tom Jumper also warrantied the roof re-paint for as long as I own the car...GM wouldn't even do that. Thanks for all the help guys!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Always great when you have a dealer with a top notch service department. I love ELCO Chevroket here in St. Louis. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to see you are happy with Jumper!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Shoe:

Glad to hear you are satisfied with the fix! 'njoy your ride! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Shoe - I'm glad to hear you got that mess resolved. Now you can get down to the business of that this machine is all about! Enjoy! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Yeah!!! The car is a blast....it's making me forget about the crappy dealer already.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Now I'm blowing cash on the mods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts