Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Are you talking quickest or fastest? If it's fastest, you're #3 now Dr. Ron...1/8 7.898 @95.60 mph...HcB, 7.42 is awesome for NA...so is 7.51 Dr. Ron...I am impressed with both...

Greg

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Not sure what the goal of this thread is? Enlighten me please. Thanks. It seems like with these parameters you may be comparing H/C 500rwhp cars to 340rwhp stock cars and trying to see whose faster!?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
robz said:
Not sure what the goal of this thread is? Enlighten me please. Thanks. It seems like with these parameters you may be comparing H/C 500rwhp cars to 340rwhp stock cars and trying to see whose faster!?

This thread is to see who is faster than my time with the same mods.. I have heads,cam,headers,.... If It falls that they have a stock car with stock tires Or a H/c/H with stock tires.... Still like for know :zboobie:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
HcBlackZo6 said:
This thread is to see who is faster than my time with the same mods.. I have heads,cam,headers,.... If It falls that they have a stock car with stock tires Or a H/c/H with stock tires.... Still like for know :zboobie:
How about Marios car 640rwhp?Its n/a.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
robz said:
How about Marios car 640rwhp?Its n/a.

How about .. Post what the car runs on the Stock F1 Super car tires in the 1/8th.. My car has 650rwhp now... What are you mad about? This is a Fun thread not a compition thread.. Have a :mug:

·
Registered
268 Posts
7.6 @ 99mph, damn I really need to learn how to launch plus I have a new clutch and 4:10 gears now

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
need4sp471 said:
7.6 @ 99mph, damn I really need to learn how to launch plus I have a new clutch and 4:10 gears now

Was that time on Goodyear F1's Super car tires??

·
Registered
268 Posts
HcBlackZo6 said:
Was that time on Goodyear F1's Super car tires??
With a great 2.0-2.1 60ft time. But I cant push my car too hard off the line cause it will light it up without trying.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
need4sp471 said:
With a great 2.0-2.1 60ft time. But I cant push my car too hard off the line cause it will light it up without trying.

I know the feeling.. My car put down around 473rwhp G5x3 cam :eek: :yeadog: I was wheel hopping about ever time I was hard in it. I made one pass I was side ways in 3rd threw the lights :eek: But the 7.42 pass was a 1.81 60ft.. I think my Mph dropped because I bogged on that run.. and spun like hell in the other runs..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dr.Ron said:
Hey Rob, look at me hanging w/ the big guns on this list!!!! :D
Let's see how long I last in the top 10!
Ron

:jammin: :cheers:

People tell me I can't drive around where Im from. So, I thought I would post this thread see how good I was at driven with a stock tire Zo6 with 473rwhp Vs Others with the same Combo's

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
HcBlackZo6 said:
:jammin: :cheers:

People tell me I can't drive around where Im from. So, I thought I would post this thread see how good I was at driven with a stock tire Zo6 with 473rwhp Vs Others with the same Combo's
I gottcha! Now I understand by the above statement. Those people have no clue how hard it is to get all that power to the ground on stock tires. It brings up a good point that on street tires adding 100+ rwhp may not gain you that much from a stop. I'm considering not doing heads because I don't want to spin all over the street. I guess you'll see the biggest difference in a highway race which I won't be doing. I'll see if I can drum up some h/c times on street tires.(n/a 346,Z06)

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i'd sure like to see some timeslips..
LOL

dang..
thats some driving.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts