Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make that 34,900.00 Come on fellas this car is perfect. Don't any of you guys know of anyone looking for a low mileage coupe?
Help a fellow forum member out here!

·
Registered
619 Posts
What color is the interior? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Any mods?

What options does it have?

You have to list these things, I know that they are probaby on the website but I am extremely LAZY. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I know a few people that might be interested, I need that info, though.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure bro,
19k Miles
Torch Red
Black leather, sport seats, memory package, dual ac, every option except adjustable suspension.
Has a B&B Triflow exhaust, Pro Dyno Cold air intake, Lloyd floor and cargo mats, cags eliminator, 600 miles on the new tires.
Never smoked in..this car is seriously very nice.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Will pass the info. on to any and all potential buyers that I know. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks VPRKLLR,
I would hate to have two vettes at the same time! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Due to poor economy and the fact that my Z06 will be here in 3 weeks, the price has been lowered to 33,000.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts