Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Tomasy said:
Bet that girl considers you the date from hell.
:lol:

I think I would have pulled over right away also.

Sorry about your car and sorry that people are inconsiderate to their pets and let them roam freely.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Whoa!!! :eek: That sucks big time! :yeadog: I think I would have found some place to pull over also though.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Maybe if you had stopped and blocked traffic for a few minutes, someone else might have helped you with the stuck dog...Just a thought...

Greg

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
KCMAGS said:
15 miles pushing a dog? I believe I would of stopped.
Shame on you, If you had kept your eyes on the road, instead of trying to look up your girlfriend's dress you might have seen the dog when you girlfriend did. :NoNo:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sorry to hear your car got messed up.

Maybe time to change your screen name to KILLER Z06.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Although I am sure you did not want to hit the dog, driving with the dog in your bumper for 15 miles, common.

Sabot

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I am a dog lover but im sorry this story made me laugh

I can just imagine driveing past you on the expressway looking over and thinking ..... Hmmm there is a dog on the front of that corvette :rofl:

But ---- If the dog was alive " you heard wimpering " and you kept driveing Thats a low thing to do man. The least you could have done is pulled over and put the Animal out of its missery

·
Registered
14 Posts
IT L GO said:
Shame on you, If you had kept your eyes on the road, instead of trying to look up your girlfriend's dress you might have seen the dog when you girlfriend did. :NoNo:

:mah: I cant believe someone with a corvette could really be this stupid!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sabot said:
Although I am sure you did not want to hit the dog, driving with the dog in your bumper for 15 miles, common.

Sabot
I'm with Sabot. You better hope PETA does'nt come aknockin, I bet they would hang you by your BALLS!

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
makes me think of chevy chase in "vacation" with the dog on the leashe .. dragged behind the family wagon .. the cop..
priceless ..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well, you know Mack trucks have a dog for a hood ornament too, maybe you should have had it chromed and put back on.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I hope you are joking. If you want to call it a joke. If not, maybe someone should drag you around if front of their fist. If it were my dog, and I caught the "insert expletive here", I'd gladly spend a few nights in jail to impart some "wisdom" on the driver. A better ending to the story would've been: "..then I fell asleep at the wheel, lost control, crashed, got out of the car and was attacked by dogs." I guess "what comes around" will have to "go around" at a later date. But since this is some kind of sick joke, I guess we don't have to worry about it. But then again, what do I expect from someone who can't even spell his own hometown correctly.

Good luck in life

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I dont really get your point. If you hit a dog on the highway with no shoulder to pull on, with traffic around you, no lit up areas, and no exits to pull off of till the next town...you might have done the same. I had no idea that the dog was really there until I got to the station. I wish some of you wouldnt be such dicks about an accident that could not be avoided. I have several dogs myself and I wouldnt intentionally hurt anything. Sorry I told yall!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yah right...Go back and read your post, you are the one who said you immediately heard the dog whimpering as you pushed it down the highway...Who's the dick here ??? Take a vote...

Greg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts