Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching this infomercial on tornado fuel saver. Has anyone tried this unit? Do you think it'll work with the Halltech T1?

·
Registered
18 Posts
That thing is the next best thing since nuclear mousetraps. I have some land...well i don't own the land but i can sell it to ya....you know how that goes....smile. on the camaroZ28 page it showed nothing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
it creates a tiny tornado that sucks money out of your wallet and into the trash can.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured I get this kinda of feedback. I agree with you all, Thanks :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Catphish,

I like that one.:D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Gee, I wonder what the comments would be if they were a sponsor of the ZO6VETTE.COM? :-? :-?

Let me start it off...
We've tested the Tornado on several occasions and see substancial gains in both mileage and horsepower. We've dnyo'd ZO6's but had also put a supercharger on in the meantime. So, we think that the 150hp gain works out to 100hp with the supercharger and 50 with the Tornado.
On the mileage, we started at the bottom of Pikes Peak, drove to the top, installed the Tornado, and drove back down. We noted substancial gains in mileage the minute we put the Tornado on.

So, expect 50 more hp and loads more mileage!!!

How'my doin?????????

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
WOW:eek: Where do I get one:-? I thought Oldsmobile stopped makin those Tornado's years ago.....

I'll bet Shawn at LAPD has 'em.....he's got everything:D

:cheers:
Barrie

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I wonder how many forum members out there have them on a second vehicle that we're making feel pretty stupid right about now?

·
Registered
18 Posts
LOL.....i got one!! did i lose money on it?? ...hmmm, if i had taken the money ($62 as i recall in the summer of '95) and bought $62 of "DELL" stock, it would be worth $1800...LOL>>> i am amoung several who got them and found no gain on the street, track or dyno on gen II lt1 engines. it may work on a carb'ed car or a poorly tuned car, but on something tuned and running properly....i have serious doubts. :-?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts