Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know not the best topic but just curious how many have been totaled.

If you have owned one that was totaled while you owned it post up or if you have been in one (meaning a close friend) and his car got totaled post up. Try to avoid repeats....
Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know of TWO.. that were totalled.. and for all i know, could be the same car..

one was from texas with black rims with the tag "dez nuts"

there was one for sale in PA not too long ago with a rebuilt title. I was ready to fly out there to get it till I saw the R title in the email I recieved from the dealership.
btw, the R car had mod red interior :mad:

·
Registered
228 Posts
The PA car was mine. It was totaled and sold in Virginia with a salvage title. The dealer in PA bought it and rebuilt it and somehow converted it to a wrecked rebuilt title. I called him and he informed me that the car had been Sold. I had wanted the car rebuilt bacause I had ordered it new, but the adjuster convinced me that the car was a total. See the thread titled "she's gone" for more info about the accident.

If the new owner ever surfaces, I would be happy to tell him/her what happened that caused the car to be totaled. I know my first Vette in 1977 was a rebuilt 74 that had been in an accident. I loved every minute I owned that car. I hope the car is straight and OK and the new owner enjoys it as much as I [email protected] :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts