Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loaded 2004 Silverado Crew Cab
Dark metallic Green with a grey leather interior
Engine: V8 6.6L Turbo Diesel, Duramax, Allison automatic.
Trans: Automatic
Drive: 4WD
Mileage: 10,000
Perfect condition

Equipment
LS Model
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Leather
Power Seat
Running Boards
Bed Liner
Towing Pkg
Alloy Wheels
$35000
PM me if interested

Joe

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds like a nice truck. I would have thought it would have been white to match "No Mercy". Good Luck on the sale. :z: :z:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Wow that was mean It L Go poor Joe's still traumatized from the sale of No Mercy and now the truck to :( Your killing me Joe. Just seeing No Mercy go would have been all I could handle, you a strong dude. Good luck on your sale of the truck!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
210 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bronzeman: My computer is down(lost my internet connection), so I can't send pics right now. I'm on someone else's machine right now. As soon as I get my computer up, I'll send pics.

Joe

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It Rips said:
Wow that was mean It L Go poor Joe's still traumatized from the sale of No Mercy and now the truck to :( Your killing me Joe. Just seeing No Mercy go would have been all I could handle, you a strong dude. Good luck on your sale of the truck!!! :thumb:
It wasn't meant to be mean. Sorry :cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IT L GO said:
It wasn't meant to be mean. Sorry :cry: :cry:

It wasn't taken as such. The truck was purchased with the intent to tow the car and in the future, a travel trailer, but after a recent trip we decided we really want a Class A Diesel Motorcoach. We can't afford what I want just yet, but I am pretty sure the truck no longer fits into the picture. Selling NoMercy and the truck is just my way of preparing for the future.

Pictures coming, I found out that my computer problem was a bad cable signal booster.

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The only mods are the nerf bars and a woodgrain/leather steering wheel and dash trim. It has the bench seat in the front with the fold down console. Front and rear seats are factory leather with the vinyl sides. The only work this truck has done is towing a car to last year's fest, and some trips to Lowes for supplies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts