Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday installed the TPIS LT. Headers. They send me the wrong year 1999-2000, instead of the 2001.
Since I live in Panama (Central America) it is to much trouble to send them back (freight and duty). The only difference is on the drivers side exhaust flange in the wrong position. My installer managed to cut short that incoming tube to that flange and the system works very well. Again the guy installing them is a professional tube welder and know what the hell he is doing. He mentioned that he was very impressed with the workmanship and quality of this TPIS. The engine revs. More freely and can feel some power and torque increase. The sound is definitely better (more grunt), but I do not know if it is me or what , I need more sound. I thinks I will go next with the Corsas Indi. By the way L.A.P.D. gave me great service:D
Daniel

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome Zain06!

Glad to hear your installer was able to work out the problem with the wrong part. I think I've heard that happen before with the TPIS headers.

That Z must get a lot of attention down there. And I'll bet that yellow must really confuse the banana spiders..

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Welcome Daniel!

Must be great driving that Z down in Panama! That is my kind of weather. :cheers: In another month or so my yellow Z will be put away for our crappy Chicago winter. :(

Take care and keep the bugs off the yellow Z! :D

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome!!!

I recently installed Corsa Indys on my '02, and I love the sound!

I'll bet yours will just SCREAM with headers, AND Corsa's! :eek:

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BrianK said:
Welcome Zain06!

Glad to hear your installer was able to work out the problem with the wrong part. I think I've heard that happen before with the TPIS headers.

That Z must get a lot of attention down there. And I'll bet that yellow must really confuse the banana spiders..

Yes, this car looks like an UFO down here. :)
Daniel

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I've spent some time in Panama. I really love it down there and I am looking forward to coming back one day. Watch out for the buses!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You and any one is more than welcome!!!, Please let me know you are down here when ever that happens.
Daniel
:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts