Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
JW,

Me, JLH and one or two others reached "3400" (i.e. order broadcasted for production). I don't think there can be any better assurance than that. I'll be camping on 1Fastdog's order update status page to confirm "3800" this week. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think our EB Mod Red will be built Thursday the 27th based on some "inside" info I was told.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
991 Posts
What day???

Is there a way to find out what day the car will be started on the line? 1fast dogs update page is wonderful walpaper at a time like this.:lol:
Anyone going to be in BG this week? sure wish I could, but not in the cards. :cheers:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Jason,

Glad to see you found the greatest vette site on the net. I will look forward to call on Monday.

For all you guys that are looking for a great salesmen/dealer look no further. Jason has been very attentive thus far in the transaction. I look forward to a smooth and exciting conclusion.

JOHN

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
New Owner

You guys will not believe what this monster will do....be prepared and kinda scared.

I just got mine and it's the type of thing that makes every BMW/Mercedes cringe. Nothing but performance. I have no need to buy any Jag or Porsche now.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My original TPW was 9/24 but according to 1fastdog it's now 10/1. Not bad either way. Just hoping it's not gonna get bumped again. [Desperately trying to contain my excitement].

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.