Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently am at 3400 with a TPW of next week and have an NCM delivery lined up and was wondering... How long after 3800 does the car become available for pick up? Of course I'd wish it would be the same day of build but anyone know? Thanks everyone..

Jay.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Jay, I believe the NCM has a bout a two week window from the time the car is shipped to Cave City. The NCM will be contacting you and your dealer about setting up the date.

When you talk to Judy, request Adam Boca for your delivery! :)

Waiting's a bear, isn't it :mad:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

Yes, this wait is terrible! I'm dying here... watching the weather slip by me make it doubly worse. Not having a car is another small pain but in the end I sense a great end result. With great guys like yourselves loving this car this much it's only inevitable that it will be a once in a lifetime experience. Thanks,

Jay.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby! You will love the whole Museum delivery experience. My wife and I just had our delivery two weeks ago and we are still talking about the whole experience. The Museum is pretty adamant that your window for taking delivery will be a two week window starting not earlier that three weeks after your car comes off the line. You can try talking to Judy Yenko about changing that, but you are not likely to have any luck.

Believe me - it's worth waiting for!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Jay K said:
I currently am at 3400 with a TPW of next week and have an NCM delivery lined up and was wondering... How long after 3800 does the car become available for pick up? Of course I'd wish it would be the same day of build but anyone know? Thanks everyone..

Jay.
JK,

The museum is most comfortable with three weeks from build date as the earliest delivery. Under exceptional conditions this can be moved up into the middle to late second week if there are no holds placed on the car by GM for quality control purposes. Talk to Judy Yanko.

Karen Akers will do my delivery and she has been great to work with as we have made the arrangements. She also helped me so I could start my car when it was built. I recommend her highly!
jerboa :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.