Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the much anticipated TPW is finally here!!!!!

Does anyone know if the plant is closed on Friday? I'm wondering if the shorter holiday week may actually push the car out to next week :-?

Also, does anyone know how long a ship time to expect from KY to New Hampshire???

Knowing my luck, it will get here about the same time as the first snow fall and I'll have to trailer it to the garage :lol:

Hope everyone has a safe happy holiday.

Brian

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Read 1fastdogs post

Car was built 11/20/01!!!

I'm jacked! Can't wait until it shows up. No-one can seem to answer how long it will take to get here however....

Anyone know how I can find out for myself (phone #, web site, etc...)

Thanks - Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!

Brian - who is now :guiness: because his car is built :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I read in today's Detroit News Business section that the BG assebly plant is scheduled to work overtime 3 days next week! Hopefully that will help get your car to you sooner!!! Congrats !
You're gonna love it! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
If they will your dealer can ans. all of these questions for you by calling the "Dealer Business Center". I call them every Tue. to update my customers on where their Vette is. Its no big deal for them just ask.:)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Rick's right ! He does let his customers know ! I know because he just delivered my new M/Y Zo6 to me 11-28 and it's well worth the wait ! :D So just hold on it'll be there soon !

Rob :cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the late reply to these....

My dealer is on top of things (Karl Johanson - highly recommended) - he had left me a message lettting me know when the car got to the train yard in TN, when it was scheduled to be shipped to MA (yesterday!) and when it will arrive (12/5) !!!

Hopefully it will get here a litttle early!! :D

I might even get to drive it a little before the white stuff flys!

Thanks for all the encouraging words,

Brian

ps - I'll get allot of digital shots when it comes in, and be sure to post

·
Registered
376 Posts
Brian,good luck with your new car! I was in N.H. in Oct, it was a great drive. NH has the best roads for the Z06:cool: :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts