Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello track junkies,

CART (Connecticut Autocross & Rally Team) is hosting a HPDE and a time trial at Lime Rock Park on June 23rd. Now that the weather has finally started to warm up it's time to get those cars out on the track. For more info and to sign up go to www.cartct.com
Remember CART only signs up 60-70 cars for their events so that everyone gets plenty of track time so sign up early. Let's see how many forum members we can get out there.

Brian

·
Registered
224 Posts
I will be attending that event and I will bring a buddy with a supercharged Trans Am. :thumb:

This will be my first CART event as I normally run with SCDA.

John

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John,

Glad your coming. Bring as many people as you like the more the merrier (up to about 70 cars after that they cut it off so that everyone gets plenty of uncrowded track time).
Ian and his SCDA group run a good event but so does CART and at the end of the day you get officially timed runs and trophies for the class winners. It's a lot of fun. See you there.
Remember CART is also running at Pocono's south course on 8/1 and the north course on 9/2 and LRP again on 9/16. For more info www.cartct.com

Brian

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrazeeZ06,

It's $240 for Lime Rock on 6/23 or 9/16. It's $190 for Pocono on 8/1 or 9/2. If you sign up for more than one event it's $170 at Pocono. For more info www.cartct.com

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts