Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you who are interested in track day events,, Phoenix Performance offers the following services...

1. Complete Roll cage installation

2. Oil Coolers

3. Transmission Coolers

4. Rear Diff coolers

5. HD radiator installs

6. T-1 suspension Kits

7. alignment and corner weighting

8. Pre and post event servicing, brakes, inspection and more.

9. Road Force balncing for all tires/wheel combos...

10. Tire mounting with the latest Hunter equipment...

Call Joe 800-217-7870...

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Phoenix is the best: in the work they do and how they treat the customer!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Once I am allowed to do wheel to wheel again (had baby and promised wife not for 2 years) I wil absolutely go these guys for one of there used T1 Z06 C5 car and have them prep it for NASA VVC.
I bet it will be cheaper than moding my current car if I sell it and net it out.
:-?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
My Phoenix prepared car has worked out pretty well for me as well.
2003 SCCA MidSouth Region Rookie of the Year
2004 SCCA Midwest Division T1 Class Champion
:cheers:
Thanks Joe!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Z06 Prep work...

Kurt at Phoenix Auto center of Palm is avialbel to do set up work on any Corvette... Just calll him at 215-679-2232

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zo6 prep Work...

Kurt is now taking work for the winter and fall... CAll him and discuss what you need to have done and he will schedule you in ASAP!!!

We appreciate your support!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just to be clear, Phoenixville AND Palm both do 'Vette mods, right?

Any chance you can PM or e-mail me prices on:
- Track alignment and cornerweighting (if advised)
- Purchase and install of the DRM brake ducts

I live down in the D.C. area, but get up to PA to see family near Phoenixville every so often. Any chance the above work can be done on a Saturday?

One final question - any recommendations on track tires, maybe ones I can drive to the track and back (usually VIR, 4+ hours away from my place)? I have GY SCs on my Z06 rims right now.

Thanks!

·
Registered
377 Posts
kedvesh said:
Just to be clear, Phoenixville AND Palm both do 'Vette mods, right?

I live down in the D.C. area, but get up to PA to see family near Phoenixville every so often. Any chance the above work can be done on a Saturday?

Thanks!

Exactly the two questions I have. Family in the area as well.

·
Registered
656 Posts
kedvesh said:
Any chance you can PM or e-mail me prices on:
- Track alignment and cornerweighting (if advised)
- Purchase and install of the DRM brake ducts
Maybe things have changed, but when I got my work done, Kurt prefered that I show up with the DRM brake ducts. It was less time he had to spend ordering parts. That was the way he wanted to to do most things, end links, poly bushings, etc. However, for the accusump, oil cooler, lines, he wanted to order them himself because he knew exactly what to get.

·
Registered
50 Posts
MySR71 said:
Maybe things have changed, but when I got my work done, Kurt prefered that I show up with the DRM brake ducts. It was less time he had to spend ordering parts. That was the way he wanted to to do most things, end links, poly bushings, etc. However, for the accusump, oil cooler, lines, he wanted to order them himself because he knew exactly what to get.
Das ist kool.:cool:

I actually have a set of WCC brake ducts, but was thinking of eBaying them in rtn for some DRMs. My appt w/ Kurt is next week for the alignment, so I'll let him look at ducts I already have and see what comes of it.:z:

·
Registered
656 Posts
kedvesh said:

I actually have a set of WCC brake ducts, but was thinking of eBaying them in rtn for some DRMs. My appt w/ Kurt is next week for the alignment, so I'll let him look at ducts I already have and see what comes of it.:z:
I hope all goes well for you. Kurt's policy of letting me buy the items allowed me to get some of them on sale. Really nice. Some places around me will not install parts purchased somewhere else. They say it is for liability reasons.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We do it either way... Bring your own parts or we get them for you... Sometimes we prefer you get specialty items so that way you get exactly what you want...

Call Kurt at 215-679-2232...

·
Registered
50 Posts
kedvesh said:

Kurt and co. @ Phoenix were the best! While my appt was only for the track alignment, Kurt advised me on how to do the install for the brake ducts (which, as it turns out, are actually a previous version DRM product.)

My car is still a streetable, daily driver product, but I know it will now run tons better on the track. Thanks Phoenix Perf.!!!:cool: :jammin:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you for your business!!! Enjoy the ride....

We love making Corvettes do their best!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
kedvesh said:
Kurt and co. @ Phoenix were the best! While my appt was only for the track alignment, Kurt advised me on how to do the install for the brake ducts (which, as it turns out, are actually a previous version DRM product.)

My car is still a streetable, daily driver product, but I know it will now run tons better on the track. Thanks Phoenix Perf.!!!:cool: :jammin:
I'm glad to hear everything worked out for you. I know those guys can really wake up the car handling wise.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts