Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the porsche club rental days at Bahrain formula 1 track(where i come from). We have a member that is there already 405BHP and maybe i will soon be there too and start the Z06 club in bahrain :lol: I am posting it becuase its a nice track with a lot of nice cars, so enjoy.

http://www.bahrainforums.com/showthread.php?t=73623

BTW if you dont know where this is its between Saudi and Iran, an island in the persian sea.

·
Banned
809 Posts
dvandentop said:
need to log in to view :(
Besides that, I wouldn't know where to enter what because it looks to be written in Arabic.

Sal

·
Registered
497 Posts
here's one of the pics i have from the last time i entered

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
salvador said:
Besides that, I wouldn't know where to enter what because it looks to be written in Arabic.

Sal
:eek2: :bang: :eyes: :eek: :-? :ity:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I went ahead an registered...here are some of the pics from the thread...

Looks like some sweet cars were there... :jammin:

·
Registered
497 Posts
case2307 said:
Looks like some sweet cars were there... :jammin:
the Maclaren F1 is the light weight GT edition its even faster than the normal maclaren...that supra you see in the pic has a T100 turbo and dynoed 1075 rwhp on high boost. we do have alot of super cars in my country glad u liked them casey :thumb:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
WOW there are some sweet cars there.....

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
405bhp said:
the Maclaren F1 is the light weight GT edition its even faster than the normal maclaren...that supra you see in the pic has a T100 turbo and dynoed 1075 rwhp on high boost. we do have alot of super cars in my country glad u liked them casey :thumb:

I've been to Bahrain a few times...nice place. I was not fortunate enough to see any of the super cars like in the pics while I was there but, if I ever go back...I'll make sure to look you up. :cool:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
405bhp said:
Actually that is the Mclaren F1 GTR LM Edition. There is only 7 in the world. It actually accelerates faster than the normal Mclaren, but ONLY tops out at about 225 :D . Those are some awesome cars. You are one lucky Mofo :thumb:

·
Registered
497 Posts
case2307 said:
I've been to Bahrain a few times...nice place. I was not fortunate enough to see any of the super cars like in the pics while I was there but, if I ever go back...I'll make sure to look you up. :cool:
please do case, i'd love to take you guys around and see how much fun you can have! maybe try that smoke we have with fruit flavor :ity:

·
Registered
497 Posts
z06_23_45 said:
Actually that is the Mclaren F1 GTR LM Edition. There is only 7 in the world. It actually accelerates faster than the normal Mclaren, but ONLY tops out at about 225 :D . Those are some awesome cars. You are one lucky Mofo :thumb:
yes its a very rare Mclaren and was actually used on our race track.. the car sounds amazing! :thumb:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wonder the combined price of all those cars in the pics? Looks like more money than Fort Knox. :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts