Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a couple of things that I have been using for DE's since I am making the step into T1!

Hardbar Harness Bar, black crinkle coat, perfect shape. $195 shipped

4 01 Z06 rear rims with 305/30/18 Hoosier R3S03's. Tires have 4 track days on them, looks to be about 3 or 4 more in them depending on driver. Still sticking, they have NOT been heat cycled out yet, great for DE's. Rims are in great shape, one has a bit of minor rash. I have used this setup for over a year now, they fit on the front no problem, do not rub anywhere even with the car lowered on stock bolts. Those that have seen my car on track can vouch for the setup working well. I'm looking to get $800 for this setup. Will work out shipping if buyer is not local to the DC area.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
107 Posts
hey sleeper. congrats on movin up. a couple of questions. i am starting my road racing journey so u said u r using z06 rears all away around. so the rim measures 18X10.5 right. also do u get any deals on the hoosiers u have or know where to buy them preferably heat cycled already. anyway i am interested in buyin them. thanx

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hardbar and rims sold. Still have the Hoosier scrubs and am asking $150 per set, 2 set's up for grabs. If not local to Northern Virginia you pay shipping. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts