Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal I'm poor......I really want to hook the vette up but not spend any more money than I have to, other than a tune once I get everything I need. I have a Blue 2004 ZX10R with 5K on it. It has a matching high mount Micron pipe, K&N filter, and it lowered 4 inches all the way around. I have had it to the track 4 times and turned nothing higher than a 10.37 @ 138 mph. The best I have had it was 9.87 @ 140 mph. The bike is extremely clean and after each time at the track the oil has been changed. Ok let me get to the point of what I'm looking for. For the exchange of the bike, I would like a set of ARF heads, NOS/Blower cam, NOS system/A&A or ESC Blower, 3.90 or 4.10 rear, LSX 90mm TB and Intake. OR if someone has a motor thats complete with any of this stuff I will trade that. I'm pricing the bike at 8,500-9K. So thats the price range of parts I'm looking for. It does not have to be all of these parts because I know the cost of everything I listed is more than the bike is worth but I would like to get most of it. Hey I figure its a shot who knows someone out there might want to sacrafice some parts for a bike. BTW if you need stock parts I will trade them to, they will be off a 2001 Z01. Call me on my cell or PM me 301-748-3966.

Thanks
Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts