Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Well, exactly one year to the day (says my wife) I have a new Torche Red/Red that was bought off the truck at 3:45 yesterday.

Master armchair tuner that I am; I am certain there is no way the minor changes we all know about can make the 02 such a different vehicle.

It shifts different, it brakes different, it rides different, it sounds different, it steers different. I swear I can hear the radio.

And that exhaust note... I'm 49 and the last time something sounded like that from the factory was 1969.:D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to clarify something. I made it sound like I went down and traded my 01 in on an 02.

An 18 wheeler assended me. All you guys here have made me such a ZNut that I ended up with a brand new car rather than fix the other one.

Frank if you are reading this, you guys ever start charging to be a member, I'll sign right up. Made me ZSmart you did.

So what you say??? I HAVE A BRAND NEW Z06!!!!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It figures. The guy who got me here. Put up with my neophyte BS last year, is the first one to reply.

Z06Vette.com rules...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Congrats T!

And you are right, this site ROCKS! period end of story.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
fcalmes said:
Bro, we will NEVER charge our members!! The best things in life are FREE!! :D

This place is definetly one of the "best things" I have come across. I have 10 weeks until my cars is delivered at the NCM, and I already have a "feeling" in my mind as to how fast it will be, how it will ride, how I will appreciate it, and how crappy the radio will be:lol: :lol: :lol: And I haven't even riden OR sat in a Z06! Quite a leap of faith for a $50,000.00 automobile.

Thanks to Frank, and all responsible for this indespensible BB/Forum.

Yeah, I think I'm hooked!:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts