Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the track last night first 2 runs went perfect 3rd run i missed 2nd figured ok driver error.4th run boom missed again. on the way home the car was going into 2nd but felt kinda tight any ideas what it could be??? someone told me it might be cause the clutch was very hot. im starting to get worried if its doing it tomorrow morning i think im gonna have to take it back to the dealer. any ideas????

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
xxsvtcobrakidxx said:
at the track last night first 2 runs went perfect 3rd run i missed 2nd figured ok driver error.4th run boom missed again. on the way home the car was going into 2nd but felt kinda tight any ideas what it could be??? someone told me it might be cause the clutch was very hot. im starting to get worried if its doing it tomorrow morning i think im gonna have to take it back to the dealer. any ideas????
From least expensive to expensive
Hot Clutch
Shifter problems
hydraulic clutch cylinder and associated parts
synchronizer damage

Hope some of this makes sense
D.J.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
narrowed it down its not the hot clutch cause i woke up this morning and same thing very tight to get into 2nd with a little grinding. any clue??? gonna bring it in for warranty i guess. btw 2.10 60 foot 12.42 at 114 on street tires was the best for the night

1 - 4 of 4 Posts