Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:

I'm selling a Halltech TRIC (the filter mounts under the front of the car through the radiator cover) with real carbon fiber (black) and real titanium... to match your Z06 titanium exhaust.

Retail $795.

Purchased in 2002, used for ~15,000 miles. No blems or problems. Great intake, time to move onto something else. Still have original box, template for cutting our your radiator support, filter cover, etc. I've driven in HARD rain with no problem with this intake. If your local I can provide the pre cut radiator cover as well.

$550 plus shipping.

Also have 2001 Z06 MAF with screen $100 shipping included.

If you want to step up from your Halltech TRAP to a "show piece" cold air intake, this is your chance. There was a limited number run of 100 of these with the titanium piece and real carbon fiber.

So, how does this sound? I pay shipping on my end, you pay shipping on your end plus $150 of your money.

I'd prefer a black TRAP, but I could see myself going with Red. Or Red/Black combo.

If you have a TRAP in carbon fiber, I'd consider a straight trade across.

Already removed from my car, boxed and ready to go. Local delivery/pickup or extra shipping fee I will include the radiator shroud precut to fit the TRIC.

Brian (707) 480-7275

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bought a black TRAP new...

Now asking $500 for my TRIC which was $795 plus shipping new.

All parts (including original box, instructions, etc) in great condition.

If local (or willing to pay for the shipping) I will include the radiator shroud that is already cutout for the TRIC to go through.

VERY light, and VERY clean cold air intake, great for a show car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts