Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We tried to break our new output shafts this weekend with the slicks but could not. Looks like we can put the power to the ground now...
We will have more done in about 10 days for anyone interested.

Thanks
Ernie
BreathlessPerformance.com
:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ernie,

From what I hear about the mods you are doing to FUBU's (Les's) Z06, I think he is going to need some of your new shafts!! :cool: I am really interested in hearing the #'s you squeeze out of that Electron Blue beauty!!

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
My pit crew...JC and Frank!

Frank, BPP has a new chrome engine package that Ernie pointed out to me in his newly updated showroom....this package is top notch all the way....check it out on Breathless's web site.

Bro, Im getting my car ready for the BPP Shootout, Febuary 10th, Ernie and his tech's are doing some final modding on my Z06 to prepare my car for the event....JC Is coming down...I need you down here as well....to help JC in the Pits.:eek: :lol: Fubu/Les

**Btw Frank, You need the ATI Super Charger Unit for the Silver Bullit...ship it to Lauderdale for the install and i'll drive it back...what are friends for.:eek: :D :lol: ;) :) :cheers: Fubu/Les

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Les, are you the guy that is "hogging" all of Ernie's shop time. The earliest I could get an opening to get my headers installed was the first week of February. They told me some big time vette crazed guy was getting the works done. :D

On the serious side, have you had your dyno'd since the headers and x-pipe? I am curious to hear your numbers. I am still debating on a full "cat-ectomy" or just a pup removal. See you soon!

Don

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Don, I had a rear X pipe installed ...still have the the main cats...may go with the Random Tech Cat Hi Flo's down the line but dout it because I believe may not be worth much of a gain and I will never run without cats.

I also added Beru plugs, MSD Plug Wires and conducted some very limited R&D with the 30LB SVO Injectors...the OEM injectors are back in....more about that next week....

My Z dyno'd 376.5RWHP before Monday ...before todays mods...the time before it dyno'd 379RWHP. I'm going to try to dyno again tomorrow when I pick my car up..I really don't expect any real gain...but combined with a computer upgrade from Ed Wright at Fast Chips next week...thats a different story! :D ;) :cool: :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts