Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be leaving for BG late Wednesday morning for my 8 A.M. Museum Delivery on 8/23.

Rather than create one long message re the trip, I thought 3 "bite size" threads would be easier to read and write.

I would be more than happy to display the Forum Banner on Thursday morning, but I still do not know who I would receive it from, or who I can leave it with at BG. I can also bring the banner back with me to the Northern Va area, or take it up to Carlisle with me on 8/25....

So if anyone can provide me with this info by no later than say 10 P.M. tomorrow evening, I will be happy to show the colors.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
We have 2 possibles. GNX Guy and Jim Hall.
Anyone heard from GNX?

Jim missed the FedEx and is trying to get it overnighted tonight, I don't know if he made it or not, but it would be nice to have Jim and Bleu with banners.

Anyone know Jim's or GNX's phone #?

JC

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a banner and live in Annandale. If you want to meet sometime tomorrow I can do the hand off. I live off of Gallows Road just inside the beltway.

Craig (703) 598 4259

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just called Craig - we are gonna hook up tomorrow so I can borrow the banner from him. Per his request, I wil be bringing the banner back home with me.

Thanks Craig! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
Craig, best of luck to ya on the delivery. You will love the way they care of you and the EB will blow your mind when you see it and know IT IS YOUR CAR!!!!

Regards,
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts