Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that it has been great participating in this forum the past few months. I had a ZR-1 for 5 years, and actively participated in Dave Bright's ZR-1 Net. It was a great learning and social experience, and quite frankly, I didn't expect to encounter that environment again. Well, I was wrong - this forum, its moderators, and participants are great, and I am deeply appreciative. Oh yeah, the car ain't half bad either!

If possible, could someone capture a still or two off of the webcams Thursday morning? We will be taking plenty of pics with the Nikon, but it will not be quite the same thing.

Once again, thanks - it really is the people that make these cars and this hobby so great. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
BLEUBYU

Thurs. morning will get captures........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

P.s. Dont forget film in Nikon...........
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks IMA! Recently bought a Nikon N80 SLR with the Nikon lenses (not Ritz stuff) plus the new SB 50 Speedlight - all this on the recommendation of a friend who is a pro photog. Told me the SLR resolution is still way better than digital. Now, can I get some goods pics?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, I (we) have been practicing!

Thanks again!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
BLuebyu, Captures can be arranged. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

IMA Z06, if we're both capturing images with refreshes, will that slow down the NCM server /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Da Banner will be on WebCAM! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.