Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who sells a trunk center hole cover or lid for the 2002 Z06?
It would be great to store stuff under it and have a flat trunk floor.
Thank You,

·
Registered
495 Posts
I bought mine with mounts from Ecklers but it had regular GM part numbers so you should be able to go to your local chevy store and order one for a coupe...hope it helps...

have a good one,
Nick

:guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Juan,
If you're concerned about color match then this question goes hand-in-hand with the reported color variations between the 2001 and 2002 rear cargo carpeting. One of the vendors on this forum ordered a 1999 FRC cover and the color match was good with the 2002 carpet. I have ordered the same from Ken Fitchner and am expecting to receive it in the next week. After receipt and installation I'll report back on the color match.

02BlueZ06

·
Registered
251 Posts
Center storage cover

Center Storage Cover, GM Parts

Retail $98.35

Member $73.76

Parts listing mentions the locking pins on the cover, no mention
or pic of the female protionof the locking pin setup.

Call Jerry Gygi in our parts department if interested

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trunk Center Hole Cover

Thanks Bob Benedix, Corvetteseller.
I'm ready, but, is there any way to see a picture and details of construction of the cover and frame, (if any). The price seems right and if there is a cargo floor mat that will work with this set-up -- all the better.
Thank You,

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am pretty sure that Extreme motorsports (http://www.xmotorsports.com/) sells them.

Has anyone installed this one? Quality?
Thank You,

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Z06 Cargo Mat with Cargo Well Lid

I just got the ECKLER'S catalog in the mail.
(Z06 Cargo Mat with Cargo Well Lid)
They sell it as part number 41036 for $179.99 with Z06 logo.
Can anyone that has purchased this product tell me if they are happy with it. I would like to hear from someone before I fork over my credit card number.

FYI: They also sell a 2.5" foam Compartment Divider for $39.99.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Update on GM cover

I received the GM trunk hole cover and the fit and color match are very good. The color match isn't perfect but not enough variation to be a problem for me. :)

originally posted by corvetteseller:
"Center Storage Cover, GM Parts

Retail $98.35

Member $73.76

Parts listing mentions the locking pins on the cover, no mention or pic of the female protionof the locking pin setup.

Call Jerry Gygi in our parts department if interested"

Bob that's a great price! :) For those interested in the GM trunk hole cover I would encourage you to contact and purchase from Bob.

02BlueZ06

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
2002 Center Cover-Finally!!!!!!

Now that the carpet has arrived for the partition that we manufacture ,I can now make the Hinged Center Cover for the 2002 model.We are also going to start back with the side covers for the Z06 .

We have not derived on a price as of yet for both New 2002 Products but will soon post them .

Thanks
Andy:cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cover for center cargo hole

The cover from Ecklers only covers the center cargo hole and is not worth the price of $179.00. The discription is misleading. The cover from GM or Extreme are only around $80.00. I returned the one from Ecklers and have the one from Extreme. The carpet is not an exact match for the 01 but it fits fine and does the job. No pics though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts