Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's about it folks, we added to the order and still sold out, there are about 10 XL's left and about 9 LRG then they are gone.

The order form will be closed when we run out of these last few and don't have any plans to re-order unless there is sufficient demand as its kind of a financial pain in the rear /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif BUT, if we need more, I'll get more....just have to be sure we have over 100 to help cut cost.

For those that have ordered, I have asked to have them COB Thursday so that I can ship off shirts to those going to BG for deliveries....Hopefully this will be the case.

IMPORTANT: If you have a delivery next week and want to be sure you have it for BG, then you MUST contact me so I can add you to the list.

Thanks and be looking for pics Thursday as well as an announcement for payments. Those that need them shipped Friday for NCM will need to pay on Thurs night!!

Thanks

JC

·
Registered
295 Posts
N4C5S-

You wouldn't happen to have an extra XL laying around anywhere that I could take off your hands?

S

·
0 Posts

On 2001-08-14 14:28, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
That's about it folks, we added to the order and still sold out, there are about 10 XL's left and about 9 LRG then they are gone.

My email changed....

If you sent me email about payment, then I didn't get it. Please try again the new address in my profile.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I *might* have a couple left, don't know yet.

Speedy, email me your new details.....

Also, be sure to change your email on the forum in case you ever lose your password....

JC

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
If your stuck with a few XLs, I'll buy another one or two more. Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
JC, I submitted an order but did not receive an email requesting payment or acknowledgement or anytype. Could you please check to see if you have an order for me?
Thanks!

Don

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2001, goto this page:

http://www.z06vette.com/count.php and put in the email address you ordered under. That will give you the info needed.

Let me know if problems.

All, I'm taking orders still but no guarantees, if we don't get enough for a second batch then I can't print em, too expensive /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif There is hope though, polos are next....probably in a couple weeks or more...

JC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts