Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, picked up the shirts and I must say that I am impressed with these guys, they did a real good job!

These pics suck, I took them in low light, and will take some nice pics with my Canon tomorrow....The colors are VERY sharp and vibrant.

Dropped off the first one to BADASSZ06, we took pics but BADASSZ06's wifey didn't press the button far enough /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif You owe me a pic Jason!

Anyway, read carefully:
To pay for your shirt(s) go to the URL below and enter the email address you ordered with. This is the only way I can track who bought what....

When you do this it will tell you what you're paying for and take you to a secure PayPal server. As soon as payment is confirmed, we'll ship em! We have a LOT of shirts and it could take several days to ship so hang in there....

One more thing, as with fine quality t-shirts, wash em inside out to reduce fading over time....You don't have to but don't let me catch you with dull orange /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If you find that your order is not correct, DO NOT pay. Email me and I'll fix it then you can pay....

Here ya go:

http://www.z06vette.com/count.php

Pic removed until a more suitable replacement can be found /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
JC ^

·
Registered
0 Posts
WOW!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif That mug shot looks like something off of America's Most Wanted!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Paid. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC - Smile more, life is too short! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
All Paid.....please hurry I am running around here in Miami shirtless /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

On 2001-08-16 20:52, pmontelo spewed forth this drivel:
Paid. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC - Smile more, life is too short! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

That's my evil twin /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Paid -:)

JC - Where's the banner in your pic /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks to you and the missus /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vince, I had to Overnight my banner to a member for an interview with a TV station /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And some time remind me to tell everyone how much 170 shirts weigh....And how they don't fit into a Vette too well /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Now I'm bannerless /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

On 2001-08-16 20:49, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
JC, I can't connect to pay pal server. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Les

Les, try again in a few minutes. Are you behind a firewall at work possibly?

JC

·
Registered
220 Posts
Damnit, I paid through paypal over 5 minutes ago and the mailman still hasn't showed up with my t-shirts...damn Z06 waiting! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paintdog, from WV you could probably get here in 20 minutes in the Z /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
345 Posts
Paid..... and I can recommend something for those rhoids JC. We pharmacy guys can recognize that expression from a mile away.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Thanks JC,
Did I pay you twice???
Shirts look great. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Bob

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey JC, thanks for the shirt looks great. sorry about the picture taking maybe we could get a big group picture of us VA WV and anyone else who wanted to show up one weekend. BTW what happen to the pics you took? I dont know if I want you to post them being the light made our cars look a little dirty. LOL Sounded good leaving!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Paid in full. Thanks JC. Bring on the Polos. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, I gotta burn all the rubber off to make room for Jim's, err, my tires /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks Jason, the pics were crappy, I didn't have my still camera with me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

JC's Black Z and BADASSZ06's QS Z

1 - 20 of 54 Posts