Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
A little birdy:D has told me that all of you C6-Z06 owners should be on the look out later this year (fall?) for an east coast produced C6-Z TT. The owner of the car is also a co-owner of a shop well known for it's FI based Corvettes.:cheers:

Don

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey if I found a good home for my '03 Z I would be happy so I could join the '06Z TT club. :jammin:

·
Registered
214 Posts
A tt C6Z06...ooooh, big deal. YOU expected excitement??

Next time say it'll have a flux capacitor and when it hits 188 mph you can go back in time....

Why build a time machine out of a C6Z06...'cuz it looks a hell of a lot better than a DeLorean!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don Benson said:
A little birdy:D has told me that all of you C6-Z06 owners should be on the look out later this year (fall?) for an east coast produced C6-Z TT. The owner of the car is also a co-owner of a shop well known for it's FI based Corvettes.:cheers:

Don

I just want a supercharger. I want linear power increase with that 427.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FRC Tom said:
Tom,

Chris Coriell at ECS will be putting a custom TT on his C6-Z06 sometime very soon. It will be the feature article in one of the Vette magazines... but I don't recall exactly which one it will be.

Knowing ECS, they'll be shooting for some very aggressive numbers. To be honest, I don't know what he'll be doing with regards to the CR on the car, so stay tuned...as I find out, I'll try to pass it on.

Don

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Don Benson said:
Tom,

Chris Coriell at ECS will be putting a custom TT on his C6-Z06 sometime very soon. It will be the feature article in one of the Vette magazines... but I don't recall exactly which one it will be.

Knowing ECS, they'll be shooting for some very aggressive numbers. To be honest, I don't know what he'll be doing with regards to the CR on the car, so stay tuned...as I find out, I'll try to pass it on.

Don
Thank you Don.
You were kinda leaving me out here with my wahoo in my hand.
If ECS is building something new we all need to watch.:sneaky:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tt C6 Z06

A&A corvette has a twin torbo C6...its nothing to go all crazy about...he has had it done now for a long time...Its bad ass>>!! He has had the kit for a while now....whats the news??

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Andy's car is a C6 Z with an aftermarket 427 and an R1 blower. This is besides the TT C6 they have there (mentioned above).

Post numbers and let us know how the car does. :thumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don Benson said:

Don
That TT Z06 may not be the only one,or the baddest, on the road soon. :sneaky:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts