·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oct 22 - Saturday
Gates Open at 4:00 PM
Test n Tune, High School, Imports & Street Legal

So. AZ Mustang Club - Great Pumpkin - Race for the Cure
SPECTATOR COSTS - ( Adults - $10) - (HS/Mil/Sr - $5) - (10 & under free)

I'll be there! Will you? It's time to find out just what the GR8 WHITE can do! Last trap times were 13.3 stock. Highest mph was 109. I just checked with me Magic 8 Ball and it said "LOOKS GOOD" - Anyone else interested? :coo:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I might roll up there with you. I wont race without DR's though. Been there done that. If your going for sure let me know and i will get a sitter for the little one.

·
Registered
340 Posts
southern arizona mustang club? i raced my lightning at this event in 2002. since its a ford event i will bring my lightning to this event. look for a red ford lightning that has a liscense plate frame on the back that says: GET BLOWN OR GET BLOWN AWAY

last time i attended this event i was runnin 13.30's too. i think i can bust into the 12's now with my new mods. that 3,100 foot track elevation sure does take the wind out of the sails. hope to see you there GR8 WHITE. thanx for letting me know about this event because i would have missed it. i was under the impression that the track was closed due to repaving the shut down area from the damage caused by the monsoon rain storms. i just got back from drag racing my truck at the truck-n-nationals at firebird yesterday and will be goin back up there to race again in 2 weeks for fun ford weekend. so 3 drag racing events in a row for me in 3 weeks. i am gonna be worn out and my truck is gonna need new slicks after i am done with all of this

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am pretty sure this is open night where anyone can come. I guess the Ford club just shows up on these nights but not dedicated to them solely. Tony, i am going.

DONE!

So, prepare now for the sitter and put that thing on the track. Just milk it out of the slot. It won't be the same screamin by and catching a glimpse of you eating some cotton candy in the stands....Best to be screaming PASSED you on the track! Hahahahaha....Uh oh...You gettin' called out? :jammin:

·
Registered
340 Posts
GR8 WHITE, yes you are correct. in addition to the ford race they are gonna have a test-n-tune so all makes and models of vehicles can run. luv to run your vette with my truck during the practice/warm-up session. look for me in the pits i will be there at 4:00 pm. i tow my lightning to the track with my other red ford truck that bein my big azz lifted ford superduty. my trailer is red too. can't miss me with all that red everywhere. :thumb:

·
Registered
340 Posts
heres a couple of pix of my ford trucks. the 1st pic of me doin a burnout in my lightning was taken at the track last year. i hit 90 mph in 3rd gear on this 10 second burnout. the bottom pic was taken right before i went to to the track with my lightning loaded onto the trailer behind my superduty. note the burnout marks in my driveway from my lightning. :jammin:

anyway, now you guys know what my gear looks like. so look for me in the pits or staging lanes. see you all there :cheers:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fast Freddy said:
GR8 WHITE, yes you are correct. in addition to the ford race they are gonna have a test-n-tune so all makes and models of vehicles can run. luv to run your vette with my truck during the practice/warm-up session. look for me in the pits i will be there at 4:00 pm. i tow my lightning to the track with my other red ford truck that bein my big azz lifted ford superduty. my trailer is red too. can't miss me with all that red everywhere. :thumb:
What is your favorite color? :crazy:

Hope to see you there. Who do I ask for? Fast Freddy? Or BIG RED? Hahahahahaha.....You won't be able to miss me either. I have NOT seen any white FRCs since I bought mine. Not even one. So, it should be easy to find the white FRC as well. I will look for you. I hope to be there right at 4. My luck, SOMETHING will come up at work. :NoNo: :bs: :NoNo: But I will make every last ditch effor to be there. Time to run with the big dogs.....:jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I will see if i can get a sitter. To be honest, i don't think i will race. I think i will just go and watch you run. Joe also talked about going. If i can buy a set of DR's before Friday i will run. I will go price a set of DR's after work.

Tony

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Step one. Flush pager in toilet.
Step Two. Meet at SIR.
Step Three. Find new job if pager does go off and you don't show.

That sucks. Sound slike MY job. 24/7.

But I am going!
Sorry you can't make it but I will have my camera mounted.

Anyone else in? Just three days to go.....I can't wait! Tony, did you price them DRs yet? I bet a can of VHT is cheaper.....I am even cheaper than THAT so I am bringing old school rubber cement with that cap/application brush all in one. Hahahahahaha.....Good for one run and one good whiff...........Hahahahahahaha Whew! (Lane #2, please drive in YOUR LANE And stop swerving all over the place!!! :jawdrop: ) Hahahahaha......

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahahahaha....Ummm...I was only kidding but, I hope your happy! My pager died today too. GOOD! So, what will you do now? 3 DEC is next test and tune night. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
do for work? Hmm...

Have a contract brewing... Live off savings? Figure out some way to generate cash without working too hard.

I think dec 3 i'm committed to an scca day up here at PIR

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe its a Phoenix day then? Hahahahaha.....I'll make sure to change the battery in my pager and give it to you as a memory.......:jammin: Throw it out the 1/8 mile marker. window! hahahahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts