Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tuner in Mobile is very unreliable and I'm looking for someone in the Florida panhandle area to work with. I'd like to work with Antivenom but it's a 7 hr drive. :(

Does anyone know of a tuner closer and if so, what type of tuning do they use. Im currently running a Diablo Predator Revolutions dyno tune.

Thanks guys/gals,
Jim

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
What type of mods do you have? If it is just bolt-ons you can remove the computer and send it out to have it done. Ernie at Breathless in Fort Lauderdale can certainly give you great results.

If you have done a head and cam then you would be better off with a dyno tune and that would require taking the car to the tuners site to have it worked on.

spdrcrj said:
My tuner in Mobile is very unreliable and I'm looking for someone in the Florida panhandle area to work with. I'd like to work with Antivenom but it's a 7 hr drive. :(

Does anyone know of a tuner closer and if so, what type of tuning do they use. Im currently running a Diablo Predator Revolutions dyno tune.

Thanks guys/gals,
Jim

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
spdrcrj said:

Thanks guys/gals,
Jim
Thunder Racing is in Baton Rouge, LA. About 250 miles from Pensacola. They do great work and stand by their products. xxeditxx Ask for Paul and tell him "Thor" sent you...

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Uhhhhh.....try ANTIVENOM........He's in Seffner(near Tampa) and I just put in his new inground dynojet a month ago. He uses Hp tuners.

Give him (Greg) a call at (813) 661-9000

-just noticed your sig....he's knows quite a bit about prochargers.

You will not be dissappointed!!:yeadog: Oh yeah and tell him I sent ya!!!

-Tony

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Dyno Day coming up at AntiVenom on Sunday April 10. Why not head down for the weekend and hang out in Tampa and meet with us. FRC Tom will be there with Greg, AntiVenom, doing tunes plus dyno pulls. If you want the best, these 2 guys are your answer. Give Greg a call and he will give you all the details.
Hope to see ya there Bro :cheers:

Jack

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will they be dyno'ing on sat? I would have to leave early in the afternoon on sun to get home at a decent hour on sun.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
spdrcrj said:
Will they be dyno'ing on sat? I would have to leave early in the afternoon on sun to get home at a decent hour on sun.
Give Greg a call, he is very cool, will hook you up. Greg said Sunday will start around 9, that should give you plenty of time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts