Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom in regards to a recently closed thread, is it advertising if we are listing all availible options for turbo kits for the corvette? I think its useful information to know whats out there and we can make better informed decisions knowing everything on the market vs what we are allowed to see. Can we keep information on non-supporting vendor products on the site as long as they are not advertisements?

Although my car is at east coast supercharging now having the procharger put on i still like to know what other products are avaialble to us without having to go to other forums to do so. Just my opinion on the matter, feel free to express yours as well.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Rob, you can talk about products and applications from non site vendors but the following rule applies...

No contact information or pricing/ordering information from non-supporting vendors is allowed in member posts or signatures. This includes, but is not limited to;

Links to vendor sites
web addresses
mailing addresses
phone numbers
pricing information
ordering information
part numbers

Information about non-supporting vendors and their products can be shared amongst members via private messages (PM) and email.

Hope this answers your question.

Mike

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ooops i meant to address the post to you mike, i understand the contact info and websites, but why can we not list kit options and pricing?

·
Registered
40 Posts
It was my post that was locked, edited, and certain parts deleted. I even emailed the admin without a response. I followed all rules as stated. I never posted any vendor information at all. I had a link a website that contained manufacturers. That is a compilation of manufacturers from this forum. I hope that this doesn't get this thread locked also.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
air1kdf said:
It was my post that was locked, edited, and certain parts deleted. I even emailed the admin without a response. I followed all rules as stated. I never posted any vendor information at all. That is a compilation of manufacturers from this forum. I hope that this doesn't get this thread locked also.
I am admin and your page that you linked to has links to sites that are not supporting vendors.
Look at it as you were a suporting vendor of this site. You pay X amount of dollars to advertize or support this site then someone starts advertizing a product that does not pay anything. How would you feel? I can tell you as a bus. man I would not be very happy. How long do you think we would continue to have the support it takes to keep this site up?
It's not rocket science.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Is Chevrolet a supporting vendor??? :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
TTi and PTK also make TT kits for the C5.

Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts