Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some of my parts for the turbo kit while I was at the fest. The box was from Jet Hot and contained all the components that are sent to Jet Hot for coating. HP says the rest of the parts, fuel system and clutch will be in next week. :thumb: The items with the dots are the items I've received.
Clickie since the pickie is too biggie. http://performin.homeip.net/images/tt/firstshipment.jpg

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Pretty cool looking kit...It'll be interesting to see what kind of power you make with it. :coo:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
case2307 said:
Pretty cool looking kit...It'll be interesting to see what kind of power you make with it. :coo:
I'm shooting for no less than 462.89 RWHP. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Damn Norman,

A full believer in over kill huh? Not one but two turbo's. Who makes the kit? Good luck bro, and let us know how it turns out. :coo:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I'm shooting for no less than 462.89 RWHP. :rofl:
If you set your standards low you will never be disappointed. Set them high and never be disappointed either. You'll just work harder. Let us know how your install is going from time to time. The parts look good.

D.J. :guiness:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I've been looking at that kit.
I like the way the turbos mount in the fenders.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Norman:
Lets start putting that sucker together. I'll help. :thumb: Let me know when you are ready.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Uh Norman.....I only dynoed 460.72 at the wheels.....:D :lol:

Great lookin' kit. I really hope it turns out!!! (this is the kit Antivenom is puttin' on my car, maybe.):D

-Tony

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Cool pic of all the parts neatly placed and tagged.

Too much time, do we have? :roll:

Obsessive compulsive maybe? :rofl:

OK, enough about me. :screwy:

Good Luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Too kewl, Norman. After Tom gave me a ride in Brian's car, and IVO in his, I've been harboring thoughts of decadent, excess power, too. I'll be watching ya... :eyes:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
S-TEE said:
Too kewl, Norman. After Tom gave me a ride in Brian's car, and IVO in his, I've been harboring thoughts of decadent, excess power, too. I'll be watching ya... :eyes:
Decadent well maybe ;)

but

Excess, hell no!! :lol:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IVOZ06 said:
Cool pic of all the parts neatly placed and tagged.

Too much time, do we have? :roll:

Obsessive compulsive maybe? :rofl:

OK, enough about me. :screwy:

Good Luck and keep us posted.
Bad assumption. That is not my picture. That is one off of the suppliers web site. I'm using it as a template for my parts inventory as the parts are received.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Norman, did'nt I read a post from you a while ago about you waiting for these parts? Who long ago did you order the kit? Are you satisfied with the parts your have received so far? Are the parts a good quality? Did you opt for the upgraded 57mm turbos? I know I have looked at the HP kit and thought all that power for a reasonable price, just wanted to see someone with it installed. I am very anxious to see this installed and get your feedback from it. :thumb: Good luck!

·
Registered
136 Posts
My car should be back in 3 weeks with HP's Stage 3 kit with twin clutch gauge pac slicks and skinnys cage and long tansaxle shaft. I cant wait!!!! just wanna drive it! BTW the guys in NM are great and they do great work i was in there shop and its great.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
FRC Tom said:
I've been looking at that kit.
I like the way the turbos mount in the fenders.
I don't understand that... Isn't that a bit of heat around plastic? Where do you get the air from also? Same hot air around the turbos?

Chris

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Chris310P said:
I don't understand that... Isn't that a bit of heat around plastic? Where do you get the air from also? Same hot air around the turbos?

Chris

I've been looking at that kit too, like it alot, esp the price.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Theres a good article about them (HP Performance) in Oct issue of Vette.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts