Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this mod they could share? Good value to price ratio? A friend got a ride in one at the b bash and asked me to see if anyone on this forum knows any +'s or -'s to it. Thanks.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I had the opportunity to drive Lingenfelter's twin turbo C5 Stage I a while back and was scared of the power!!! At the same time, I loved it! Absolutely the quickest car I ever drove....thought about sending my LS1 convertible to LPE for the conversion but Mrs Zippy (can't really blame her) hesitated when I told her the price.
Go for it!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi all!! A good friend mine has a TT and the damn thing is awesome!! The car pulls 619 RWHP & 612 RWTQ and the Tri-Flo system on his car is not as loud as the ones' on my wifes' car!! He drove it back from LPE when the car was ready and got something like 31.5 MPG!! It's truly the ultimate stealth missle, just to cruise around in the thing, you'd never know what's under the hood!!! When you actually do get on the car, it's the most unbelievable sound of air rushing that you can imagine! The car will actually drive through the Traction-Control, what little TC has to do with it, it manages too keep the car straight!! He has no problems out of this car,at all!! He drives the car on trips or just around town the car is great either way!!
It's not cheap,but it's all in how fast you want to go!! LPE did have a good deal on the stage 1 package back in Dec., I thought about doing it! According to Chris at LPE, the stage 1 got over 500 at the rear wheels for $18500, but that was a special price they were doing!

ASASN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts