Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some parts before I even got my Z06 and since getting it decided not to use them. I bought both clear and black door handle scratch gaurds. I've noticed that most C5's get pretty nasty there, from white to red to black for sure. Anyway, I used the clear ones on my QS car and nobody has every made a comment about them. Great piece and $3.95 for both sides. Well I have no use for the black ones. I can slide them into an envelope and ship them off to the first responder. These are static cling and have held up to 169mph so far and the nozzle from my hose during car washes. When I whip out the 125psi air nozzle to dry the nooks and crannies sometimes they lift.

I also bought the C5 cockpit air filter. This goes over the mesh screen on the outside of the car, right under the wipers under the hood. It is cheap and is held on with some double sided tape. Cost me $9.95 and looks to be more trouble then it is worth. Free to good home as well. Perfect for folks who have to deal with LOTS of bugs or dirt/gravel roads.

Let me know and the first replies (on this site so no e-mail times get screwy) with addresses get them shipped off pronto.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts