Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the last day of our pre-sale.

This is our T-1 CF or carbon fiber unit for $599.00. We sent this to Doug Rippie Motorsports today, by request for their 427 cid testing.

Today is the last day to purchase at $299.00, forever.

I saw over 40 forum members that said they were interested in the T-1 in plastic for $299.00. This one time pricing was done in consideration of the large number of folks that claimed they wanted this available. The molds are $4500 each, so your help is needed.

We have only 15 orders so far, and this will not even pay for the mold costs.

We will produce the T-1C for sure, and sell it for $429.00 as soon as all pre-orders are filled. 16 RWHP/20 ft. lbs Torque for $429.00 is the deal of the century.

The $299.00 pricing is a one time price, that will never be seen again.

All orders will be delivered within a couple of weeks. We should see the first piece by early Feb.

We will test the unit, but the plastic version will be an exact clone of the carbon fiber unit, since the molds are being made with our T-1 Carbon Fiber SideWinder Intake as the plug.

All T-1C units will come with our Z1000 PS Race filter, which is the very same filter that was used in our T-1 package that made 381.2 RWHP/364.1 RWT.

Jim Hall
[email protected]
www.CorvetteC5.com

·
Registered
397 Posts
Don't blame me...

You've already got MY order, Jim. Anxiously awaiting the new goodie. :yeadog:

C'mon folks, if you said you wanted one, now is the time to cough up. Besides, its a great price!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Jim,
Would I need to make any other mods when adding this unit on my 02?

Is the hp/torque you posted for an otherwise stock '02 z06?

If so I'm interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sdz06 said:
Jim,
Would I need to make any other mods when adding this unit on my 02?

Is the hp/torque you posted for an otherwise stock '02 z06?

If so I'm interested.
The dyno we did was on a Virgin Stock 2002 Z06 with NO OTHER MODS.

The dyno gaining 16.2 RWHP 20 ft. lbs torque was done within 30 minutes of the best 350.8 stock pull. Here is the dyno:

The 381.2 pull was done last month with our T-1 package.

Jim

·
Registered
425 Posts
The 381.2 pull was done last month with our T-1 package.
Jim,
Is this what your offering, only difference is the material?

One other question:
Why have some 02's change injectors with your T-1? I was at Corvette Mikes last month, they were installing a T-1 and changing the injectors.??

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Jim, got my order in today. It will be here in 5 weeks, can't wait to put on my 01. Does the mag have the Z06 decal or emblem on it?

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MSiska said:
Jim, got my order in today. It will be here in 5 weeks, can't wait to put on my 01. Does the mag have the Z06 decal or emblem on it?

Mike
They should be ready early next month.

Jim

Engraved Halltech on the MAG. We may be able to put the Z06 logo on in vinyl, depending on the finish.

Jim

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I was not in the original group, but just ordered one from Pam.

I wanted to make sure that no other adjustments needed to be made on my 02's computer, etc.

Good deal for 16 RWHP/20 ft. lbs Torque.

If you can get the Z06 logo stamped on it that would be great!

:cheers:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jim,

I just purchased one on the website and it still shows a price of $399 plus shipping despite the fact that I logged on as a z06vette.com member.

Did I do something wrong?? Please make sure that my credit card gets charged the correct amount. My order number is 00000090

THANKS

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Ordered mine a few days ago...

I can't wait!

I would love to have the Z06 Logo on mine!

Thanks Jim.

- Charley

·
Registered
397 Posts
Me too!

I would love to have the Z06 Logo on mine!
Ditto, I'm sure!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Got mine ordered! I'm doing a virgin Dyno run in 2 weeks. I will dyno again about a week after the T-1C is installed.
Thanks Jim!

Does anyone know if an off-road X-pipe would add any noticable gains? I'm thinking of adding that mod on down the road.....

·
Registered
425 Posts
Jim,

Did you miss my questions above? Let me know if you want to sell another unit.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered one also last week. I'm looking foward to recieving it. I did lots of research and talked to Vette owners with all the main stream Intakes. And decided to go with the Halltech T-1C for performance and the price.

I also plan to add a set of long tube headers to go along with my T-1C. I'm looking for mid 360RWHP...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ADE 1000 said:
Jim,

I just purchased one on the website and it still shows a price of $399 plus shipping despite the fact that I logged on as a z06vette.com member.

Did I do something wrong?? Please make sure that my credit card gets charged the correct amount. My order number is 00000090

THANKS
Not sure why, but through today it is $299.00. I just changed the pricing 5 minutes ago, but we'll honor your order for the $299.00, even though the sale is over now.

Anyone who ordered today and did not get the $299.00 price will not be charged more than the $299.00 plus shipping.

We are about 2 to 3 weeks away from delivery of the prototype. It will take only one day to approve and then production. We have been told that they can produce as many as we want every day. We have 100 on order.

Thanks again everyone for your support. We did not recover the mold cost with this sale, but we are close enough to make it a good deal for Halltech, when we get this underway.

We shipped a carbon fiber T-1 to Doug Rippie Cars today for testing on their 427 package. Mallet is next.

Jim
Thanks,

Jim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts