Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, guys and gals. Lets see those ugly mugs so we all know what kind of pervs we are dealing with here. LMAO JK

I'll go first. This picture is about a year old with my '99 Hardtop.

And in case these guys don't post...Left to right. Your Moderator FRC Tom, Mark (MeanGreenMachine), Yours truly Frank the Stud /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif , and Paul (1fastdog).

And since she won't post...here is Sherylann and Super Poodle Pierre!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Ok I guess I need to chime in...

I'm in front with the white shirt.

PS. Frank, I hope to look that good when I get to be 74..... just kidding /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Ok, here's the old watering hole picture /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Black_Magic, gpflepsen, fcalmes
George, Gerry, Frank

I have some of Frank that you can only look at on halloween night at midnight /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Frank wins, Frank wins the ugly mug contest, hey that picture on top with those 3 guys at the bar was the picture at the Post Office, those 3 are wanted./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-03-23 18:00, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Where's your scarey picture Carl?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Frank, everytime they take a picture of me nothing shows up, when I stand in front of the mirror no reflection, do you think I should worry? Me either./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
107 Posts
OK, here's my picture but I had to pose with this old fart.... sorry..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I win! I win!

Thanks for the memories Dale.
Delivered 1/19/01 - Z06 Quicksilver/Black
Nickname - "Silver Bullet"
Installed - Z06 exhaust plate, B&M Ripper, Flameball, CAGS, Lloyds mats

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

On 2001-03-24 10:41, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Wish I could Frank! Maybe a kwik computer 101 for me when you come to Detroit? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Send me your pic Zippy and I will provide you with a link.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Zippy,

You are definitly in the running for the Ugly Mug Contest!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif JK LMAO

1 - 20 of 36 Posts