Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have those Ultimate pedals installed on their Z? I noticed they are now a supporting vendor and I was thinking of getting the gas pedal. :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I like to see them in person also. I guess I'll have to jump in my ride and check them out in person. There Shop in less than 30 miles from where I live. :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ultimate pedals are just tack-ons right? There's another vendor that's coming out with an aluminum replacement gas pedal....not a tack on. It's also shaped differently for heel-n-toe shifting. If they're not a supporting vendor here, hopefully they get on board because I think those pedals will be very popular.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Pedals for Small Feet

I bought a set of pedals prior to the Z06Vette.com group buy offer. :flaming:

I needed some help as my 7 1/2 shoe size made efficient heel and toe a real exercise.

With just the gas pedal in, I am now in downshifting heaven.

Frosted, cross-hatched finish is nice and very functional.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Does it go over current pedal or fully replace it??

·
Registered
400 Posts
The aluminum pedals cover the existing fixtures by either bolting (metal pedal) or screwing (plastic pedal) into position.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
leaftye said:
Ultimate pedals are just tack-ons right? There's another vendor that's coming out with an aluminum replacement gas pedal....not a tack on. It's also shaped differently for heel-n-toe shifting. If they're not a supporting vendor here, hopefully they get on board because I think those pedals will be very popular.
I believe Ultimate Pedals will make any design that you want. Give them a call :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts